Tuesday, November 25, 2008

AWOL

Yes, I have been AWOL lately. I'm a bad, bad blogger. I admit it. And the crazy thing is, I don't really even have a good reason. Unless, of course you, count the fact I think my office is trying to kill me.

This is always a very busy time of the year for me. I have two large projects due in November and December every year. I'm always very careful to plan ahead and get things done as time permits. But, things never go as planned. This year, in the midst of endless budget reduction exercises, more and more projects kept being handed to me. I am exhausted every day when I leave.

The good thing is that I feel, even as we go through scenarios of eliminating positions, somewhat secure in my job. That is definitely something to be thankful for this year. I can't say too many people feel as I do right now. So, crazy busy is good, right?!?! At least that's what I keep telling myself.

But, no matter how crazy things still are, I promise to get it together and blog more. Besides, you people are way cheaper than therapy! :)

Have a happy holiday!

1 comment:

Surfergrrl said...

Being secure in your job is a good feeling, especially now, however, I hope this leaving at night feel exhausted thing doesn't last too long. that's not good either. i was missing your blog. :)